Trumps Seven Critical Traits of Top Entrepreneurs
A recent article by Michael Sexton, President of Trump University, he
revealed what Donald J. Trump saw as the "Seven Critical Traits of
- Have passion - that means enthusiasm on a big scale.
- Be tenacious - never give up on any project until
every possibility of success has been explored.
- Think big - start with small steps then take the
biggest steps you are capable of.
- Energetically seek new information and ideas - you
can NEVER know too much.
- Take action - once you knowwhat you need to know
about a project - move decisively. Also be willing to take a step back
and start again if the timing is not right or that likely path to success
changes. Never be afraid to fail.
- Learn to negotiate - this skill is invaluable for
connecting with other people.”
- Enjoy competition - they help you perform better
and achieve more success. Use competition to drive yourself to 'outdo
Back To Top
Business Success Index | Entrepreneurship
| Prospecting | Selling
| Six Sigma | Change
Management | Stress Management